How to Exit Member in establishment

Subscribe and Comment !!!!


Sir ab to online pf claim ka option aa gya hai.. sir please make a video of withdrawing p.f by filling form 19, 10c

Sir.. Date of exit update kaise karte he.. Mere employer se mera contact nhi he to uan service history me date of exit update kaise hoga… Please help me sir please

Sir, I have applied for PF Online Claim Form 19. But I am unable to apply for Pension Witrhdrawal Scheme Form 10C in UAN portal , showing error as "DATE OF EXIT NOT AVAILABLE".

I checked with Employer again, they told they have updated EXIT Date. Still am not able to apply for Pension Scheme. In UAN portal DOE EPF is showing Exit Date, but DOE EPS is showing “NOT AVAILABLE”.How can i update this option ? where as employer says, he has done with all the option. Looking forward your help.

what will be the reason for exit if the member has worked for 18 years and retires at the age go 60

Mera 1 Una h or pf a/c 2 h or mere employer ne exit date 1st Bale a/c me dal di h use Kaise change Karu exit date galt hone se tarnasfer bhi nhi ho rha h

mera 3 member ID ek UAN me link hai last company ne paise nahi dale jisase tranfer nahi ho raha ….last member id me …ab mai purane vale pf amount kaise nikalu please help…..

As your establishment is exempted in PF, please submit your withdrawal case to the concerned trust?? Online service tab pe Jab aisa msg araha hai tab kya katna padta hai

exit reason change kar sakate hai ya ?
unknwon reason se short service reason kese dale?
is topik pe naya video bana dijiaye na please

मैंने जॉब भी छोड़ दी है और मेरा date of exit भी पोर्टल पर update hai । मैंने नई कंम्पनी ज्वाइन की है पर जब मैं अपना pf online निकालने की कोशिश कर रहा हुं तो वो process नही हो रहा

Mera firm band ho gai hai koi kaam nahi mil raha hai toh me khud ko is epfe se delete karu jo mujhko pf file na karna pade plz kuch batao is bare me

As your establishment is exempted in PF, please submit your withdrawal case to concerned Trust. Ishka kya solution h

Sir, me jis company me kam karta THA bo company band ho chuki h.
Or nahi mere pas kisi employers KA no. H .
Sir please help me.

Leave a Reply